The Gifted and Talented (GAT) Visual Art Parents’ Committee plays a significant and active role in supporting the GAT Visual Arts Program. Parental involvement contributes considerably to the success of the program and helps to foster a strong sense of community.
The Committee provides assistance in the following capacities:
- Services to students, including improvements to visual arts facilities and/or equipment.
- Support to teachers and tutors, including assistance with exhibitions and other arts events.
- Student encouragement and incentives in the form of prizes and awards.
- Visual Arts advocacy.
- Consultation and expertise for special projects.
- Fund raising initiatives.
|Canteen Coordinators||Josie Cutt|
|Canteen Purchasers||Amy Cha|
|Roster Coordinator||Ivana Sulenta|
General meetings of the GAT Visual Art Parents’ Committee are held once per term on a Saturday morning, commencing at 11.30 am.
For further information, please contact Fleur De Campi 9314 9393 or email@example.com.