The Music Support Group is a subcommittee of the Applecross Senior High School Parents and Citizens Association. It was established to assist activities such as concerts, camps, tours and fundraising.
The Music Support Group helps by taking on concert related tasks such as ticket sales, providing front of house and back stage assistance and organising suppers. In addition, assistance is provided with the preparation and planning of tours.
General meetings of the Music Support Group are mostly held on the first Wednesday of the month, commencing at 7.30 pm, in the Music Room (for detailed dates, see pages 8-9 of the Music Parent’s Handbook.
|Deputy Convenor||Pablo Anton|
|P&C Representative||Paul Stenton|
|Senior Concert Coordinator 1||Tanya Stenton|
|Senior Concert Coordinator 2||Amy Thompson|
|Senior Concert Coordinator 3||Stella Choi|
|Junior Concert Coordinator 1||Claudia Juan|
|Junior Concert Coordinator 2||Rio Yokote|
|Junior Concert Coordinator 3||Kim Turner|
|Supper Coordinator 1||Florence Teo|
|Supper Coordinator 2|
|Ticketing and Rosters||Gina Chua|
For further information please contact the Convenor, Paul Stenton by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ticket Booking Information
In keeping with the digital age and respecting everyone’s busy schedules, ticket sales for our school’s Music events are managed electronically instead of manually. A website designed for use by school and community groups provides an easy-to-use method for selling event tickets via credit card, with facilities emulating those of familiar electronic ticketing outlets. Accepted cards are VISA and MasterCard only. If you do not have a VISA or MasterCard, you may purchase a pre-paid VISA card at your local bank.
A home page will have been designed specifically for an event and a unique URL address for the home page will have been provided to you – along with ticket prices – in a newsletter or other communication. Using a standard Web browser, follow these simple steps to book your tickets:
- Type the provided address in the address field of your browser and press .
- You are presented with the home page for this event. In the lower right corner of the page, press the button.
- You are presented with the seating plan for this event. Using your mouse, position the cursor over a seat and left-click to select the seat. The selected seat will turn green, indicating that it is reserved for you. Repeat this action for any number of seats you wish to reserve. If you wish to cancel a seat selection, simply left-click over the seat again and it will turn grey. When finished with seat selections, press the button in the lower right corner of the page.
- You are now presented with the ticket quantity page. Enter the total number of tickets according to adult and student/concession ticket types. When finished, press the button in the lower right corner of the page.
- You are presented with the shopping cart page. Please confirm the ticket selection details. If you wish to amend your ticket selections, press the link and/or return to the seating plan page using your Browser back-button in the top left corner of the Web page, and continue from step 3 above. When confirmed, press the button in the lower right corner of the page.
- You are now presented with the booking details page. Please enter your contact details, and select the check-box confirming that you have read the Terms and Conditions. When complete, press the button in the lower right corner of the page.
- You are now presented with the payment and billing details page. Follow the instructions to enter your credit card details. Select the check-box to copy your previously entered contact details. When ready, press the button in the lower right corner of the page.
- The system will now process your request and then show the Transaction Successful page. Press the
button in the lower right corner of the page.
- You are now presented with confirmation page showing your ticket and receipt details. Press the button in the upper right portion of the page.
- Choose your printer and allow the printer to print the ticket pages followed by the receipt page. An e-mail will also be sent to your nominated e-mail address confirming your purchase. The e-mail also contains a link to print or re-print your tickets if required. You have now successfully booked and paid for your tickets.
PLEASE BRING YOUR TICKETS WITH YOU ON THE NIGHT!