The Music Support Group is a subcommittee of the Applecross Senior High School Parents and Citizens Association. It was established to assist activities such as concerts, camps, tours and fundraising.
The Music Support Group helps by taking on concert related tasks such as ticket sales, providing front of house and back stage assistance and organising suppers. In addition, assistance is provided with the preparation and planning of tours.
General meetings of the Music Support Group are held on Wednesday evenings, commencing at 7.30 pm, in the Music Room. The scheduled dates for 2021 are:
- Wednesday 10 March
- Wednesday 21 April
- Wednesday 21 July
- Wednesday 20 October
|Deputy Convenor||Ian Whitehouse|
|P&C Representative||Alison Cannell|
|Senior Concert Coordinator 1||Rio Yokote|
|Senior Concert Coordinator 2||Ashley Bird|
|Ticketing and Rosters 1||Alena Fernandes|
|Ticketing and Rosters 2||Eugenio Bini|
|General Member||Myra Cash|
For further information, please contact the Convenor, Pablo Anton, by email email@example.com
Ticket Booking Information
TryBooking Ticket Sales
Ticket sales are managed electronically through the TryBooking website (a link will be provided in the Concert Newsletters). All tickets will have a 30c per person booking fee added. Accepted cards are VISA and MasterCard only. If you do not have a VISA or MasterCard, you may purchase a pre-paid VISA card at your local bank.
Please Note These Important Points:
- Where two concerts are held in one evening (Autumn and Spring Concerts), it is vital that you select the correct performance you wish to attend. Concert One runs from 6.00 pm to 7.30 pm and Concert Two runs from 8.00 pm to 9.30 pm.
- If you have special seating requirements (e.g. wheelchair access), please contact the Ticketing Coordinator (an email address provided in the Concert Newsletters).
- Patrons must bring their tickets with them on the night, either (i) saved to their phone or (ii) printed out.
- Tickets can only be purchased using your credit card details.
- Tickets will be available until 4.00 pm on the day of the concert but may sell out earlier.
- Refunds will be available up until two days prior to the day of the concert.
PLEASE BRING YOUR TICKETS WITH YOU ON THE NIGHT!