The Music Support Group is an Applecross Senior High School Parents and Citizens Association subcommittee. It was established to assist with concerts, camps, tours, and fundraising activities. Concert-related tasks include ticket sales, front-of-house, stage crew, coordinating supper, etc.
General meetings of the Music Support Group are held on Wednesday evenings, commencing at 7.30 pm, in the Music Room (C117 – PAC Building). The scheduled dates for 2023 are:
- Wednesday 8 March
- Wednesday 26 April
- Wednesday 19 July
- Wednesday 16 August
- Wednesday 18 October
Suppose you are not a regular MSG meeting attendee (and not on our email notifications list), and plan to attend a particular meeting. We suggest you email the MSG Convenor to confirm that the meeting is on, as we occasionally need to change the meeting date or meeting format.
|Deputy Convenor||Position Vacant|
|Deputy Treasurer||Jenni Curtis|
|P&C Representative||Position Vacant|
|Senior Concert Co-ordinator||Patrick Rice|
|Junior Concert Co-ordinator||Patrick Rice|
|Supper Coordinator||Nicky Bloomfield|
|Ticketing and Rosters 1||Eugenio Bini|
|Ticketing and Rosters 2||Position Vacant|
|General Member||Janet Chiam|
|General Member||Chantal Hewitson|
For further information, please contact the Convenor, Eugenio Bini, by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ticket Booking Information
TryBooking Ticket Sales
Ticket sales are managed electronically through the TryBooking website (a link will be provided in the Concert Newsletters). All tickets will have a 30c per person booking fee added. Accepted cards are VISA and MasterCard only. If you do not have a VISA or MasterCard, you may purchase a pre-paid VISA card at your local bank.
Please Note These Important Points:
- Where two concerts are held in one evening (Autumn and Spring Concerts), it is vital that you select the correct performance you wish to attend. Concert One runs from 6.00 pm to 7.30 pm and Concert Two runs from 8.00 pm to 9.30 pm.
- If you have special seating requirements (e.g. wheelchair access), please contact the Ticketing Coordinator (an email address provided in the Concert Newsletters).
- Patrons must bring their tickets with them on the night, either (i) saved to their phone or (ii) printed out.
- Tickets can only be purchased using your credit card details.
- Tickets will be available until 4.00 pm on the day of the concert but may sell out earlier.
- Refunds will be available up until two days prior to the day of the concert.
PLEASE BRING YOUR TICKETS WITH YOU ON THE NIGHT!